Monday, August 25, 2014

Ranch Cheddar Chicken BLT Wraps



It's hot and humid and I'm in no mood to use the stove. I wanted something light, yet filling and these Ranch Cheddar Chicken Ranch BLT Wraps were the perfect solution! They combine all my favorites and they are so easy to prepare and so tasty!


Ranch Cheddar Chicken BLT Wraps
WW PP=10
Cal 345, Carbs 28, Fat 16, Fiber 6, Protein 35

Ingredients
1 large tortilla (I used a high fiber low carb wrap)
1/2 cup grilled chicken breast
2 slices center cut bacon, cooked crisp
2 tbsp. reduced fat sour cream
1 tsp. dry ranch seasoning mix
1 cup shredded lettuce
3 slices tomato ( I used vine ripened)
1/4 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese

In a small bowl combine sour cream and dry ranch seasoning.

Spread ranch sour cream on tortilla and top with remaining ingredients. Roll up tortilla place seam side down and slice in half. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. These look SO good! I am going to try these soon! Thanks for linking up with "Try a New Recipe Tuesday." I look forward to seeing what you have shared this week. http://our4kiddos.blogspot.com/2014/09/try-new-recipe-tuesday-92.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave your comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed with love by BDD